Patient operated with LASIK technique | Innova ocular
Patient operated with LASIK technique
1. What's the best thing of the operation?
The best thing of the operation is the team of specialist that are at all times taking care of your safety, and explain what they are doing throughout the operation.
2. What's the worst thing of the operation?
The worst thing of the operation is the post-surgery as it slightly uncomfortable although thanks to the indications by the doctor everything flows safely.
3. What would you highlight about the Clinic?
The best thing of the clinic is the professionalism of the staff, the good treatment received by them.
4. What has surprised you the most of your experience at the clinic?
How fast the surgical operation was in both eyes.
5. Would you recommend our clinic?
Clinic highly recommended for ophthalmology.
6. Summarise your experience in one sentence.